FESTIVAL TICKETS AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCLUDING REFUNDS:
1. These Terms and conditions (“T&C”s) incorporate, and should be read together with, any vendors’ and/or agents’ terms or regulations, which you can obtain from the point of purchase from the official ticket agent.
Your possession of this ticket constitutes your acceptance of these T&Cs.
- Craft-people, musicians and billed attractions may be subject to change.
3. No trading or promotional activities allowed within the venue without the prior consent of Adam Jackson or Treehouse Festival senior team (“THF”).
4. Goods using unauthorised Event logos and unauthorised professional recording equipment must be surrendered to staff.
5. Photographic equipment is permitted, provided that it is for personal non-commercial use only. In the event of any subsequent commercial use, the bearer agrees to pay the Promoter for the cost of a licence issued by the Promoter for permission to take photographs/visual/audio recordings for commercial use.
6. Do not buy tickets or goods from unlawful street traders/touts. There is no guarantee of tickets’ validity for entry unless purchased from official ticket agents for the Event.
7. You give your express consent to your actual/simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time. This includes CCTV and/or filming by the police or security staff which may be carried out for the security of customers and/or the prevention of crime.
8. No unauthorised HGV vehicle will be allowed on site. Caravans or sleeping vehicles are not permitted without prior consent from Treehouse Festival Team. All vehicles must leave the property within 24 hours of the end of the event.
9. Food and drink may be available for purchase at the Event. A Challenge 21 policy will be in place for all alcohol sales on site.
REFUNDS due to Major Cancellation within the Organiser’s Control:
11. Tickets are only refundable if we are able to re-allocate them. There is a 10% non-refundable booking fee included in all tickets to cover electronic booking fees that we have already paid. If you are unable to attend, we can offer your ticket to a member on the waiting list (if available).
If we are able to re-sell your ticket, we can offer you a refund minus the 10% fee. If we are not able to re-sell your ticket, we will unfortunately not be able to offer you a refund. This ticket re-sale service is only available up to 4 months before the festival.
If you would prefer to re-allocate your ticket yourself, you are able to do so at any time via your original ticket email. Please note that any amendments to tickets after 1 month prior to the event cannot be processed.
b. Refunds are only considered on outright cancellation, material alteration or by special exception determined by THF in their sole discretion.
12. For the purposes of these T&Cs: a. ‘major cancellation’ is the cancellation of the Event in full (and not rescheduled). If only one or more days (but not all days) of the Event are cancelled, you will not be offered a refund;
b. ‘material alteration’ is a change (other than a rescheduling) which, in THF’s opinion, makes the Event materially different to the Event that ticket purchasers, taken generally, could reasonably expect. In particular, please note that the following are not deemed to be ‘material alterations’: changes to the line-up of the Event; adverse weather conditions; changes to individual members of a band; curtailment of the Event where the majority of the Event is performed in full; and delays to starting the performance of an Event; and c. ‘special exception’ is an exception determined by THF in its sole discretion.
13. Refunds should be requested from the point of purchase, no later than three months after the purchase of the ticket and no later than 6 months before the first day of the event starting.
14. A minimum of the proportionate amount of the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
Refunds of any booking fees per ticket or per order fees are subject to the T&Cs of the point of sale.
Refund Policy applies to all events affiliated or related with Treehouse Festival.
Refunds due to “Circumstances beyond our control”
A. In the event of THF cancelling The Treehouse Festival due to “Circumstances beyond our control” (definition in terms below), then ticket places and fees may be transferred to an alternative event without additional charge. Delegates who do not wish to hold their place for an alternative event may request a refund at discretion of THF but must do so within 1 calendar month of the ‘Cancellation Date’, any refunds are made less the non-refundable administration fee of 10% per ticket.
- In any refunds processed THF has no liability for costs incurred by delegates beyond those of the event ticket fees.
- We strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance.
- The circumstances arising currently from the Covid-19 pandemic and related Government measures, are not included within the scope of this paragraph but are subject to separate provisions which will apply in the event of cancellation of The Treehouse Festival, as below.
- It is unclear at the current time as to the extent to which the continuance of measures by HM Government to combat and mitigate the effect of Covid-19 will have an impact on activities such as The Treehouse Festival.
- It is only if such measures are lifted beforehand, that The Treehouse Festival as currently arranged to take place from 16th to the 22nd August 2021, will be able to go ahead.
- In the event that by 18 June 2021, Government regulations and associated guidance remain in place arising from the Covid-19 pandemic which have the effect of
- restricting the numbers allowed at outdoor gatherings
- imposing restrictions on social distancing,
or both of the above,
then unless THF can be entirely satisfied, in consequence of any such further proposals or announcements which may have been published by HM Government, that such prohibitions or restrictions will, by 16th August 2021, have been removed or sufficiently modified as to enable Treehouse Festival to go ahead in the usual manner, then notification of postponement will be made, not later than 18 July 2021, to all ticket holders.
- In the event of postponement as above, all such ticket holders shall be entitled to utilise such tickets for attendance at the next Treehouse Festival, expected to be held in August 2022. Any such ticket holder who is unable to attend the 2022 Treehouse Festival
- shall be entitled to transfer such ticket to an alternative named holder, provided that the name and contact details of such alternative holder are notified to the organisers
- is invited to request the allocation by THF of such ticket to any person who may have requested of THF the opportunity of purchasing a ticket for Treehouse Festival 2022 and/or whose name may, or may in due course, be placed upon a waiting list for such purpose, in which event the ticket holder shall, upon request, immediately surrender their ticket to THF.
- In the event, arising from postponement of Treehouse Festival 2021, a ticket holder should become able, or entitled, to transfer such ticket to another person for attendance in 2022, no charge will be made by THF but otherwise should postponement of Treehouse Festival 2021 become necessary to be notified by reason of the above, no refund of ticket value will be possible, and THF in that event shall have no liability whatsoever to the ticket holder in question in relation to either the value of the unused ticket, or for any other loss and/or expense arising.
- Should the Treehouse Festival, as currently arranged, take place from 16th – 22nd August 2021, then THF may be required to consider the implementation of suitable measures to ensure the reduction of risk of infection of those attending from Covid-19, even if the festival is otherwise permitted without additional restrictions. Such measures, being in place at the point of entry to the festival and amounting to a condition of admission of all ticket holders, would be likely to include:
- A declaration of entire lack of symptoms which could be consistent with Covid-19, and that the ticket holder in question has not currently been required either to self-isolate or to quarantine, with the period of such isolation or quarantine not having yet expired;
- The requirement as at the point of entry to submit to the administering of a Covid-19 test, the nature of which would be notified by THF prior to 16 August 2021 and being capable of producing instantaneous result. In that event:
- Admission would be refused in the event of a positive result
- No exemption to such test would be granted to the ticket holder in question in the absence of a doctor’s letter specifying medical grounds upon which such ticket holder should be exempt.
- All under 16s must be accompanied by an adult ticket holder (aged 18 or over). This adult must remain on site throughout the duration of the event as the under 16-year-old’s guardian. No unaccompanied under 16s are allowed on site.
- Under 5s (0-4 years) are admitted but must be accompanied by a paying ticket holder over 18 at all times.
- We do not accept any parental or supervisory duty of care or liability for any under 18s on site.
- It is prohibited to resell tickets for the Event except where resold using the official resale platform of the official ticket agent you purchased your ticket from, in accordance with the relevant ticket agent’s resale terms and conditions.
- Tickets purchased from unauthorised sources may be rendered invalid and admission refused. 25. Tickets must be valid, presented in full and not tampered with. These will be emailed on purchase of ticket.
26. Tickets remain the property of THF until the Event closes.
27. THF will not issue duplicates for lost or stolen tickets
28. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without the prior written consent of THF.
29. If you have obtained your ticket in breach of these T&Cs and/or if you breach any of these T&Cs then your ticket shall be void, and all rights conferred on you or evidenced by such ticket shall be void. If you seek to gain entry to the Event using a void ticket then we reserve the right to refuse you entry to or evict you from the Event and you may be liable to legal action for trespass. Void tickets are non-refundable.
- THF reserves the right to evict customers without refund, and/or refuse admission where the Code of conduct (which can be found at https://treehousefestival.co.uk/code-of-conduct/) is breached.
31. Any person carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity may be handed over to the Police, refused entry or evicted from the site without a refund.
- Throwing gas, aerosol or similar canisters/containers on to fires is extremely dangerous and will lead to eviction.
40. Attendees are responsible for their own safety and security of personal property and possessions at all times. After any liability for loss, theft or damage to property or other items (including any items which may be surrendered). Nor will THF accept any liability whatsoever for loss and damage of any other kind sustained by persons attending the event, save for personal injury or death arising from any negligent act or omission on our part.
41. We will seek recovery of all financial losses and costs incurred if you cause damage to the site, the site infrastructure, or cause harm to any other person at the Event and/or site and in appropriate circumstances will report such conduct to the police for consideration of prosecution.
42. Generators with the exception of fixed in campervans are not permitted.
43. Excessive amounts of food, cigarettes and alcohol are not permitted. Only bring enough for personal consumption and only up to a reasonable amount per person. Do not leave any litter.
44. Anyone resisting the surrender of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction.
45. Items that are surrendered or confiscated will not be returned.
46. Under 18s are not permitted to bring or to purchase alcohol on site. A Challenge 21 policy will be in place for all alcohol sales on site. It is illegal for an over 18 to purchase alcohol on the behalf of under 18s.
FIRE AND SAFETY
47. You must comply with any and all instructions given to you by us and/or Event staff and stewards.
48. Fires are not permitted in craft areas unless authorised.
49. Fires over knee height or a pace wide are not permitted in the campsites. Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public spaces or buildings including tents etc. This includes e-cigarettes and/or vaping.
50. Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing.
51. The use of drones or similar equipment for any reason is prohibited on or near the Event without written permission from THF.
‘Circumstances beyond our control’ means any circumstance, act or event beyond our reasonable control or the reasonable control of the owner/manager of the Event venue(s), including without limitation fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, pandemic, epidemic or other natural disaster, nuclear, chemical or biological contamination, unavailable or unfit Event venue(s), failure or interruption of public or private networks or utility services, unavailability of any necessary transportation method, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs or industrial action by third parties, civil war or commotion, riot, Royal or national mourning, terrorist attack or threat of same, war, armed conflict or invasion (whether threatened, declared or not), imposition of diplomatic sanction, embargo or other inter-governmental dispute, or any law, regulation or action taken by a government or public authority.
These terms and conditions are governed by English law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with such terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Lost Children Policy
An agreed Collection Point will available at the event, which will be at the roundhouse.
If lost children, parents separated from their children, vulnerable adults or personal assistants of vulnerable adults arrive at other points or speak to a member of staff or steward they should be directed or taken to the collection point as appropriate.
Children or vulnerable adults found without their parents
· A child or vulnerable adult appearing to be lost should be approached and asked if they know where their parents/ guardian are.
· If a child or vulnerable adult still appears to be lost they should be led to the collection point, where they will be encouraged to remain until they have been reunited with a parent or guardian.
· The child or vulnerable adult should gently be asked for as much information as possible, including, their name, who they are with, their parents/ guardians/ personal assistant/ brother etc names, where they last saw them and a description of their them. If the child is brought over by another adult, as much information as possible should be gained from them.
· The information will be given to a Team member who will then organise a search.
· If the parent/ guardian /personal assistant’s name is known an announcement will be made Megaphone “This is a public announcement, could ….. (Name of person) please come to the collection point located at the Round House.
· If the name of the parent /guardian /personal assistant is not known the following announcement will be made via Megaphone “This is a public announcement, please remember this is a busy event, if you have been separated from a family member, then please go to the collection point located in the Round House”.
· The Megaphone announcement should not mention the name of the lost child.
· If a parent /carer /personal assistant is not located with 1 hour the named person will inform the police.
Parent/ Guardian /Personal Assistants reporting lost children
· Reassure parent/ guardian/ personal assistant informing you of a lost child, that a search will be organised.
· Encourage the parent to come to the collection point if not already there, so they can give details. Ask them for the following details of the child or vulnerable adult – name, age, sex, ethnic origin, hair colour, build, clothing, location last seen and who they were with.
· Encourage the parent to regularly return to the collection point if they continue to search for the child, in case the child is found.
· Team will conduct an initial search of the area.
· If the child or vulnerable person is not found the Event Management will organise a thorough sweep of the whole site.
· When the child or vulnerable person is found, they will be lead to the collection point to be reunited with their parent.
· If a child or vulnerable person is not found within 45 minutes Security Control will inform the police.
Re-uniting Parent /Personal Assistants with Children /Vulnerable Adults
· If a child or vulnerable adult is reluctant to go with a collecting adult then the adult should be asked for proof of ID. If necessary the police may be advised on any problems.
· Once a child or vulnerable adult has been reunited with their collecting adult all Team and police will be informed immediately.
Lost persons log
· All lost persons/children’s incidents must be logged and filed.
Treehouse Festival is part of Archway Group.